Saturday, October 26, 2019

All set for Achill Harp Fest!

Well, the car is nearly packed up and the harp will be the last thing to go in as we set off for the 2019 Féile Chruite Acla - Achill International Harp Festival where I'll be giving a reading and recital with multi-talented musician, Sile Denvir at 4pm tomorrow and also a free talk on the 'Irish harp as trope, icon and instrument' on Monday at 11:30am. Check out the exciting programme full of gems below and on the festival website at: http://achillharpfestival.ie/!

 I have an extra spring in my step today because acclaimed novelist, Neil Hegarty, whose new novel The Jewel is out now and garnering multiple accoldades, has recommended my book, Conditional Perfect, in today's Irish Independent. I'm honoured that my book is among his current stack of bedside reads and what a great, eclectic list it is too. Thanks so much Neil for the kind mention! 

How lovely that Neil Hegarty is reading my new book and in such great company too!

No comments:

Post a Comment